Contact Center & Customer Service (CS)
Call centers can handle inbound and/or outbound calls, and be located either within a company or outsourced to another company that specializes in handling calls. Typically, they are used by online merchants, telemarketing companies, computer product help desks, mail-order organizations, polling services, charities and any large organization that uses the telephone to sell and provide products or services or enhance the customer experience.
iEnterprise Call Center
(Pictorial Description of Inbound and Outbound Calls)
Call Centre Analytics and Reporting
Companies measure the success rates and efficiency of call centers and agents by tracking key performance indicators (KPIs). The KPIs tracked by an organization may vary depending on the center’s function: An outbound call center may measure cost per call, revenue earned, total calls made and tasks completed, among other metrics. Inbound call center metrics may include first call resolution (FCR); average wait time; and abandoned call rates.
iEnterprise Customer Service Team
iEnterprise Contact Center delivers warm and friendly person-to-person interaction through different contact means, including voice phone call, online live chat, email, instant messages and more options are available upon request.
Through outsourcing to our Customer Service (CS) Team, our business partners can focus on the areas rendering higher value added service, i.e. higher productivity. iEnterprise CS team is professionally trained to deliver different customized messages to satisfy diversified needs. Our market research team has provided customized market research service for startup and established business owners to collect crucial information about the target marketplace and business intelligence programs to improve client satisfaction, product competitiveness and profit margin.
- Hotline Customer Service –e.g. 1083 telephone enquiry handled by iE Inbound Call Team
- Customer Service – SOS Emergency Support by iE Blended Call Team
- Customer Service provided by iE Home Office Team.
- Online Live Chat services ranging from general product/service plan enquiry, aftersales service to questions on customer invoicing and payment confirmation in both Chinese and English language
- Event management support with RSVP service
- Elderly care -indoor and outdoor monitoring service
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for both inbound and outbound call services for startups and SMEs.
- iE telesales service customized for partners’ online services platform
- Customer Service Center for Virtual Bank
- Outbound market research and customer survey