Tripartite Collaborative Model (TCM)
To unleash neglected productivity of people with disability and underprivileged community by strategic partnerships among business and social services providers and promote the vision of a livable city, “leaving no one behind”.
Tripartite Collaborative Model starts from seven value drivers of iEnterprise and develops Shared Values Business Unit (SVBU) by integrating stakeholder interest with a win-win commercial partnership and co-creating tangible economic benefit alongside with intended impactful outcomes.
Share Values Business Unit – Service Scope
- “Customer Service – Hotline” managed by iEnterprise in-house team.
- “Customer Service – Hotline and SOS Emergency Call” managed by iEnterprise offsite home office team.
- Customer Service – providing Online Chat services ranging from general product/service plan enquiry, aftersales service to questions on customer invoicing and payment confirmation in both Chinese and English language
- Customer Relationship Management for both inbound and outbound call services for startups and SMEs.
- Telesales and Marketing Service for online services platforms.
- Quality assurance service of Information/Web Accessibility Service and customized IT solutions
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)/Artificial Intelligence (AI)/BIG Data Management
- Coworking space offered to strategic partners
- Market survey and business consultancy service
Value Drivers of iEnterprise – SUCCESS
- Universal Design
- Caring Environment
- Equal Opportunity
- Servant Leadership
- Self Reliance
Win-Win Economic Outcome:
- Improved productivity
- Better return on investment
- Enhanced brand value
- Intended social impact
- Employment opportunity to align neglected talents with professional standards
- Enhanced education and productivity with assistive technology
- Digital and financial inclusion for a sustainable community
- Better livelihood via impact economy